Boise Air Terminal Parking Garage Expansion
Details of the Boise Air Terminal Parking Garage Expansion Project include construction of a 325,780 SF 1015 car, 4 tiers, post tensioned parking garage with a pre-engineered metal building roof structure. Additional project details include 3 stair towers, 2 elevators, signage, landscaping, structural steel, extensive site work and utilities. The project was completed under an 11 month construction duration.
- General Contracting Services
- Concrete: 13,000 CY slab on grade, post tension
- Excavation: 22,000 CY removal – 4,000 CY of footing excavation
- McAlvain self-performed 43% of the work with its own forces
- Completed under budget
- 11 month construction duration