Construction Manager (CM)
As your trusted advocate we are the final authority in the Construction Management (CM) delivery method. This procurement is typically used by public sector clients who must adhere to regulations and fulfill specific and layered requirements. McAlvain has successfully completed projects under this delivery method in both the public and private sectors allowing us to gain experience and an understanding of how best to represent our clients by utilizing our construction management expertise. Our clients are responsible for procuring and holding all trade contracts for the construction phase, which we can coordinate as the CM. During the preconstruction phase McAlvain, as the client’s expert consultant, will provide critical input to the design team regarding cost estimates, scheduling, constructability, value engineering and general technical assistance.
- Provides design and construction expertise without conflict of interest.
- Improved schedule delivery options allowing fast project delivery.
- Qualification–based CM selection.
- Early budget input/control.
- Maximum advocacy for owner.